Filter By
  • Inventory part and non-inventory part in one product?

From the answer: I'm pretty sure that you have already tallied the CoG for each size ice bag since its just adding 3 items - you dont need any fancy QB assembly for that.

• Add fixed asset expenses to profit and loss/transaction report

From the answer: Hi WildCreek, I’d like to ask more details about the scenario to check if we can create the report you need in QuickBooks.

• Since I updated, I can't send emails to my customers. Won't take my correct password

From the answer: Hi  ,   I can provide the steps to resolve this email issue in QuickBooks Desktop.... If the email service doesn't work, its possible that the email settings is reset to default.

• check scanner recommendations

From the answer: Hi there, ,   I want to make sure you have a compatible check scanner that fits your business needs.... We're unable to provide a specific device or product for scanning documents in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Accountant menu tab

From the answer: Hello there, .... The Accountant menu is only available when you're using the QuickBooks Accountant version.

• admin password

From the answer: I'm here to help,  baysaler .... You can either use the Challenge Q uestions/Reset Code or Automated Password Reset Tool that will help reset your lost/forgotten password.

• Amend a 1099-misc

From the answer: Hello there, .... Allow me to help share information about filing the 1099-Misc forms in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• How can I see what payments were entered without being associated with an invoice?

From the answer: Good day, ,   I can provide the steps to review your Accounts Receivable transactions in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Unable to use outlook to send emails through quickbooks.

From the answer: Let me help you sort this out, .... Office 365 is only supported when it's locally installed, not the web version.

• Migrator Tool Quickboos 2018 Pro

From the answer: Thanks for getting back to us, LTPS.... When moving the file, QuickBooks will automatically save it to the local drive.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.