Filter By
  • Quick books desktop version in Sri Lanka

Hi, Our company from Sri Lanka wants to use Quick Books Desktop version instead of Online version. Is there...

• QB2014 Desktop- vendor file no longer showing deposits under transaction type

From the answer: Welcome to the Intuit Community, C_Geil.... When transactions are missing in your company file or experience unexpected behavior, it’s a good idea to perform the basic troubleshooting steps.

• [Urgent]Status of our subscription

From the answer: hi Myung Kim , You may check your licensing status on CAMPS.... https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/manage-intuit-account/what-is-camps-and-how-do-i-use-it/01/185869#M4031

• Emails

From the answer: Welcome aboard to the Intuit Community, mayerlowy.... I'm unable to provide a defined time frame if one can use an alias email when sending invoices.

• Deposits

From the answer: Hi there, .... You can assign a number to your deposits in order to track it by manually entering the corresponding numbers into the Memo column.

• Clean Install for Quickbooks Desktop Pro 2018 will not open

From the answer: hi LT4 , You may install the trial license of Pro 2019 to open your file.... If the problem still persists, it is possible your file is corrupted.

• payroll

From the answer: What employee type did you give yourself?

• I loaded quickbooks 2019 and dont have some of the companies i do business with

From the answer: Hi there, .... Let's check why some of your companies are missing when opening QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) 2019.

• Inventory

From the answer: Let me welcome you first to the QuickBooks Community, mpaulem.... Changing the quantity for your item can be done in a few easy steps.

• Checking Account

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let me share some possible reason why you can't see the account in your chart of accounts.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.