Filter By
  • how to setup quickbooks using network for single user

From the answer: understand that Where is a good place to keep qb data file.... My server always has a backup when using redirected folders.

• Open Item Receipt with NO Bill Report

From the answer: It's good to see you here in the Community, CSMG.... I can help you track the unbilled item receipts in QuickBooks Desktop.

• MY quarterly taxes are due and my quickbooks will not up-date 2019 forms

From the answer: You tagged your query as United States.... why do you want payroll support for India?... Here in the US the first quarter is still open for 11 more days and according to update info, "typically first quarter forms are delivered with mud March payroll update"

• item setup in multicurrency environment

From the answer: Hello there,  sbales .... Thanks for coming in for support.... I'd be glad to clear this up.... QuickBooks will calculate the sales price base on the exchange rate that you set up.

• My boss gets taxes taken out every two weeks but doesn't actually take a paycheck. How do I enter that.

From the answer: Hi there, .... If you're referring to reporting payroll taxes without running paychecks, you may need to create a zero net paycheck in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Printing joint checks to vendors

From the answer: Welcome to the Community,  Westpac .... Allow me to provide you some information about printing joint checks for vendors via QuickBooks Desktop.

• Deleted Liability Check

From the answer: Thanks for posting here in the Community, mermaidgurl.... I'm happy to help you reenter the sales tax check in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Don't know where a credit came from

From the answer: Occasionally, I will have credits that I enter into the CC account for co-pays on our spay and neuter program that we offer the public.

• Record Repairs/Maintenance on Company Trucks

From the answer: One way is to use Class Tracking and to assign each truck as a Class - you can even group them all as sub-classes of a parent class.

• Should the full amount of a job I contracted out show as income on my P&L or just my profit?

From the answer: You're doing it the correct way,  pinpro .... You can then bill the customer for the item or expense use on a job.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.