Filter By
  • Membership Apps

From the answer: You would need the Advanced version of QBO I am afraid to handle that much.... $150/month is probably not in your budget.

• Opening account balance, previous personal debt on credit card used for business

From the answer: Hello  GlassPlatinum ,   You can set up a credit card account with zero opening balance and use it against your business expenses.

• Inventory Assembly items

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, Popeye2sea,   Let me get the help you need about Inventory Assembly Items.

• bonus payroll

From the answer: Your employees must be very happy with your bonus program, solarmatt!... QuickBooks has a preset Bunos item which is associated to the  Payroll Expense account by default.

• payroll

From the answer: Hi, Lost1234.... You must first create jobs in QuickBooks Desktop.... Here’s how: Go to Customers.... Select Customer Center from the list.

• Intuit Workforce

From the answer: Thanks for utilizing the Intuit Workforce feature, .... This functionality makes it easier for the employees to view and print pay stubs and W-2 forms online.

• Was QB 2019 released as a beta version?

From the answer: Hi there, .... Upgrading from an old product version requires updating your company file and restarting your system.

• How do I trade an asset on a lease when asset has a loan balance and not depreciated out?

From the answer: please clarify how the 'asset' is currently recorded in your books: are there fixed asset and accumulated depreciation amounts on the balance sheet - in addition to the loan?

• Quickbooks Pro 2016 desktop crashes whenever I try to open the any account from the register

From the answer: Thanks for reaching to us here in the Community, .... I appreciate you providing the exact error message when opening any accounts.

• Quickbooks Accountant 2019 and Excel 2019 Statement Writer Errors

From the answer: Great to see you here in the Community, .... I appreciate you for attaching two screenshots about the errors you're getting when using the QuickBooks Statement Writer (QSW).

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.