Filter By
  • Match a Transaction to Invoice

From the answer: Hi, .... Thanks for posting your concern here in Community.... Let me help share some insights about matching transaction in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Paycheck stubs showing incorrect Sick and Vacation YTD Used and Available

From the answer: Hi, .... Thanks for letting us know here in the QuickBooks Community.... Let me help resolve the issue about the accrued PTO hours show incorrectly on Paystubs.

• Keyboard shortcut (Cmd-L) works from different applications.

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let's check further the issue with your keyboard shortcut.... Keyboard shortcuts are a great way/help to get to commands faster and enter data more easily and efficiently.

• Export hierarchical Chart of Accounts into Excel

From the answer: Hi there,  LeeD .... Yes, you can export your Chart of Accounts (COA) in a hierarchical view.... However, there isn't a direct way to export QuickBooks Desktop lists to an Excel file.

• Tax-Line Mapping for business checking account

From the answer: Thanks for the details, EBFinancials.... Selecting the correct mappings is important.... You can use QuickBooks without assigning any tax lines.

• purchase orders created from sales orders, item allocation.

From the answer: Good day,  damitchell1985 .... I'd be glad to help and provide you with some information regarding item allocation in sales order and purchase orders in QuickBooks Desktop.

• USE tax on sales based on cost of goods

From the answer: Hello there,  Rsb .... I'm glad to have you here in the Community.... Let me help get the report that will show the cost of items that sold for a specific period.

• Cycle count inventory items not showing up

From the answer: I appreciate that you've investigated the items further, joneill1186.... In your case, we have to review why some items are missing after exporting.

• Bank register does not match chart of accounts

One of my bank registers does not match the chart of accounts balance. When I go into the register the...

• Building a construction estimate

Has anyone actually developed a procedure to build a real construction Estimate with qb? are there samples...

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.