Filter By
  • Removing EIN# under my payroll subscription

From the answer: We can open the .XML file through your Microsoft Excel, Luke.... Let me show you how to do it: Click the File menu at the top and select Open .

• How to fix blue spinning circle

From the answer: hi @ groundhogsteve , We have met many technical issue at our clients in Indonesia and Asia regarding QuickBooks on Windows 7 for the last 2 years.

• I did not back up my 2016 before installing 2019. is it lost completely??

From the answer: hi @ robyn 57 , Can you still run your QuickBooks 2016 and open your file?... If you could, press f2 to get a popup of product information and notice your file location.

• Purchasing checks from intuit

From the answer: Office Supplies.... Unless you are using QBSE then it is Other.... QBSE is only version where you cannot add accounts or even edit their names.

• Add comment to chck stub

On the one-up check I would like to add a comment like "Thanks for your support" or "This check covers...

• How do I update two computers with 2019 Pro Only 1 is installing the previous compnay info

From the answer: hi @ AVD , You could have more than one version installed in same computer.... But please keep n mind once you open your company file by newer version, QuickBooks will convert it.

• I am using Shogo and cant find inventory purchases.

I am using Lightspeed for my P.O.S. and shogo is the integration for accounting information to get to...

• Reset Scheduled Payroll

From the answer: Edit the payroll schedule and change the dates so they are correct for the next payroll.

• How do I hook up a card reader to quickbooks 2019 for mac?

I can't seem to get my card reader to work.

• quicks desktop 2019

From the answer: Hello there, Mrslynn45.... The data will only sync once you've turned on the Multi-user mode.... To know more about it, I've got handy articles for you: Set up multi-user network Host your company data file in multi-user mode Though in your case, you use Qui

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.