Filter By
  • Quickbooks Bank Feeds Payment Date

From the answer: Hello REngimann,   We can check your settings if it's set to use "today's" date as default.... Also, please verify the payment term of the bill.

• RE: Recieved client payment without an invoice.

From the answer: Consider using the sales receipt.... https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/sales-receipts/create-sales-receipts/00/201986

• Long time desktop user was recently told it may be time to setup new company

From the answer: Would you describe the problem?

• How to track contributions made to a church while making a deposit

From the answer: I'm here to provide the steps to record the contributions you receive, ,   If you recorded the donation as a bank deposit, you can assign the customer names separately on each lines to account how much they contributed.

• One memorized transaction vs two

From the answer: I toyed with this aa few times and found that if you memorized a deposit coming from another account, it memorizes both the check and the deposit.

• Payroll data missing after putting on new computer

From the answer: Hello there, .... Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Community.... I want to make you're able to bring those missing payroll data in your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Password Trouble

From the answer: I can give you the steps to reset you Admin password in QuickBooks, ,   Before anything else, have you tried using the Automated Password Reset tool?

• How do I record a cash investment when I do not know what account the money came from?

From the answer: I'll help you record the cash investment,  marketaveselkova .... First thing you'll have to do is to verify who invested the money.

• Trying to send payroll and receiving error code 2000 please advice

From the answer: Hello there,  esservices_inc , The error code 2000 usually occurs when you process payroll through direct deposit but your bank account isn't fully verified.

• Random crashes

From the answer: Thanks for bringing this concern to us, @ tim71560.... This may be caused by issues on the computer itself or how QuickBooks interacts with your system.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.