Filter By
  • Downloadking bank transactions

From the answer: Hi, .... Allow me to help share some information about the rejection issue you're getting when trying to download your transactions.

• another user has made changes to the selected transaction

From the answer: Hi there, Probably NotHappy.... I appreciate you for providing the exact error message and the time span this error has occurred.

• Quickbooks 2013 error, OLSU-1024

From the answer: hi @ yocobra , How about this solution?... No positive result?... https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Error-OLSU-1024-or-OLSU-1022-when-creating-an-account-for-Bank/m-p/203741

• Some companies are missing in the ¨memorized transactions List

From the answer: Hi there, Alex .... It's possible the Memorized Report List is damaged in QuickBooks Desktop.... You can repair it by re-sorting which puts a list back to its default order.

• INVOICE UNPAID = COMPANY LOSS

From the answer: Sorry for your loss!... For me, I will use a journal entry to credit the Accounts Receivable (referenced the customer name of the invoice) and debit the Bad Debt Expense account.

• Multi-User Permission Issues

From the answer: That is a computer OS level problem - not inside QB.... From the remote computer try to save, edit and delete a word or excel file using that drive location.

• Payment Receipt

From the answer: Great day, ,   I appreciate the time you've given reaching out to us with your billing issue.... We understand how valuable your time is, so we aim to provide the best product and services as possible.

• Business change

From the answer: Thank you for joining the Community family, .... I'm here to help direct you in changing your payroll to the new business.

• Some companies are missing in the�memorized transactions List.

From the answer: You're right, this issue occurs when the data got corrupted,  Kencho .... Let's perform some more steps to resolve this.

• Voided paycheck

From the answer: You can manually.... Edit the check and reenter all of the detailed amounts on it as they were before you voided it.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.