Filter By
  • Desktop 2019 void an invoice

From the answer: I’m glad to see you in the Community, .... The void command hasn’t moved or changed even with the new QuickBooks Desktop 2019.

• How do I enter a new bill for an item receipt dated last year?

From the answer: Hello ,   A bill is a posting transaction, it'll affect last year's value.... Let me provide more details about this.

• QuickBooks is unable to verify the Financial Institution information for this download, when importing a webconnect file from TD Bank

From the answer: Hello, pros4474.... The following reasons could have been causing the issue you’re having: The financial institution does not support import into QuickBooks (fi.intuit.com).

• Reconciliation

From the answer: Hello, .... I want to ensure you'll be able to reconcile your checking account successfully.... Let's get this reconciliation concern sorted out for you.

• Restaurant payroll-servers hourly wage is less than state/fed/local taxes.

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let me help fix this issue so you'll be able to adjust your employee's Federal Withholding on his paycheck.

• payroll taxes

From the answer: Hello there, hcraftsman.... There are several reasons why taxes are not calculating.... Here are the following: Annualized salary exceeds the salary limit.

• E-Pay due date

From the answer: Good day,  jmasonconstruct .... Thanks for connecting with us.... Let me help change one of your scheduled payments in QuickBooks Desktop.

• reporting tips in profit and loss

From the answer: Hello Lynnette,   When tracking tips in QuickBooks, you'll need to create an item and associate it to a certain account.

• Pay now option on customer invoices

From the answer: Hello ,   Let me route you to the best help available so someone can privately review your account and get your concern on your invoice payments addressed.

• I changed the name of a job and QB created the same invoice but it is unpaid

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm here to help share some information about changing the customer's job name in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.