Filter By
  • Unable to open company file after making QBB file

From the answer: hi @ MA_CPA , It is possible when both of you are working on same network environment and using the same username & password.

• Register or activate QuickBooks Desktop

From the answer: hi @ tjassociates , Could you log into  https://camps.intuit.com/app/selfservice/index.html#signin... ?... If you found your license number there, then you could try activating your license using the information inside it.

• Estimated Tax Sole Proprietorship

From the answer: wrote: How do I perform the bookkeeping for:   Putting aside estimated tax funds in a separate bank account.

• validation code

From the answer: Good day, Mahmood Ahmed.... The validation code is generated using the QuickBooks license number.... Having said that, you'll have to get in touch with our customer service support for an agent to generate one for you.

• Quickbooks pro 2019 installiation mistake

From the answer: hi @ julie8856 , You could click on the menu Edit > Preferences > Desktop View > Company Preferences.

• Restoring a QBB file, created in Quickbooks2017, to newer version Quickboos2018

From the answer: hi @ mike_eas , I replied yours on other post.... You could reply any response on this post.... Hope it helps.

• QB Data protect payment

From the answer: Good day, cesar2,   You can manage your QuickBooks Desktop products and subscriptions in CAMPS.... Log in here:  https://camps.intuit.com/

• payroll update

From the answer: We can fix this payroll error, enhanced payroll.... This error may be caused by an incorrect time zone on your computer.

• Line Spacing on Invoices

From the answer: I hope you're doing fine, Episkopos.... You have me and I'm here to help you adjust the invoice spacing.... QuickBooks Desktop for Mac has a layout designer.

• Negative amount in vendors "Balance Total" column

From the answer: Hello, Andrew 17.   Let’s try to run the Voided/Deleted Transaction Summary report.... Here’s how: Go to Reports at the top.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.