Filter By
  • prior year 1099 filing

    From the answer: Hello there,  maria , I'm here to help you get a 1099 copy for your contractor so he can file his tax return for 2017.

  • Responsibility to correct W-2

    From the answer: B. It is the employer responsibility to issue W2 with correct name and SS#.... Since the name is wrong what went to IRS is wrong and you need to create a W2C.

  • Accountant 2018 taxes

    From the answer: It's nice to have you here in the Community, .... You may need to remove/delete and re-invite the accountant user, so your accountant will be able to access your account.


    From the answer: Glad to see you here in the Community,  user7703141426 .... I can help you with updating your billing cycle.

  • QBO Feedback and Suggestions

    From the answer: Hello there,  PatP3005 .... I personally want to be heard especially if the discussion would benefit the efficiency of my work, my business, and others who are working hard for their businesses.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.