Filter By
  • Inventory part and non-inventory part in one product?

From the answer: I'm pretty sure that you have already tallied the CoG for each size ice bag since its just adding 3 items - you dont need any fancy QB assembly for that.

• setting up a A/R account for money received with no invoice

I have items in a "consignment craft store"; I pay a monthly fee to rent space. At the end of the month,...

• Add fixed asset expenses to profit and loss/transaction report

From the answer: Hi WildCreek, I’d like to ask more details about the scenario to check if we can create the report you need in QuickBooks.

• Since I updated, I can't send emails to my customers. Won't take my correct password

From the answer: Hi  ,   I can provide the steps to resolve this email issue in QuickBooks Desktop.... If the email service doesn't work, its possible that the email settings is reset to default.

• BBVA BANK FEED DOWNLOADING

HAS ANYONE COME UP WITH A SOLUTION TO PROBLEM INV-33026?? I HAVEN'T  BEEN ABLE TO DOWNLOAD FOR 5 WEEKS AND...

• check scanner recommendations

From the answer: Hi there, ,   I want to make sure you have a compatible check scanner that fits your business needs.... We're unable to provide a specific device or product for scanning documents in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Accountant menu tab

From the answer: Hello there, .... The Accountant menu is only available when you're using the QuickBooks Accountant version.

• admin password

From the answer: I'm here to help,  baysaler .... You can either use the Challenge Q uestions/Reset Code or Automated Password Reset Tool that will help reset your lost/forgotten password.

• How do I find the link to turn on manual payroll?

From the answer: Hi there, @ daniellejovanovi , I'd be glad to provide you the link so you can set up your manual payroll.

• Amend a 1099-misc

From the answer: Hello there, .... Allow me to help share information about filing the 1099-Misc forms in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.