Filter By
  • Drill Down Report

From the answer: Hello Thughes160,   QuickBooks stores data based on lists.... That said, you can re-sort your report list to bring back its original order.

• feasibility expense

From the answer: Thanks for choosing QuickBooks as your accounting tool, .... Since the feasibility study's result on the property doesn't work for the intended purpose, you can enter a vendor credit to record the expenses: On the top menu, click Vendors .

• reactivated payroll with new account but after it says its active no payroll withholding shows on checks

From the answer: Glad to have you here in the Community,  kabco .... You've got me here to today to help you show the payroll withholding on checks in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Restored File

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, tcba2016,   I'm here to provide information about restoring company file in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Undeposited Funds Accounts

From the answer: Hello ,   The Undeposited Funds account is used for storing payments received.... Let me add more details and help you from there.

• Refund and deposit applied to the same transaction

From the answer: It's nice to see you here, ,   You've come to the right place.... I've got some steps to help you record your deposits and matching them to your bank transactions.

• Report Modifications

From the answer: Hello there, scottk.... Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the QuickBooks Community.... Let me help provide some information about the Job Estimates vs. Actuals Details report.

• edit template labels

From the answer: Hi there, Mike_MHP.... You can delete the "past due" text through the Layout Designer option.... Let me show you how:  Double click on the Statement template to edit and click Additional Customization .

• Received a Backup file QBB from a client who uses a Mac Computer.

From the answer: Thanks for checking in with us,  Romeo17 .... Let me help you get past the error code you're getting while restoring the backup file in QuickBooks Desktop.

• How can I change the type of business in Quickbooks?

From the answer: hi @ sperales , Aside of industry edition, business type is an irrevocable setting.... You have to reinstall QuickBooks and set it up again.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.