Filter By
  • we need someone to call our office to make changes to our account

From the answer: Hello there,  hqbsales , Let's request for a call back from one of our representatives to guide you in implementing the changes in your account.

• How does the data from the expenses tracking applications(Zoho, Rydoo, Certify travel) import to QB? Thank you!

From the answer: Hi accounting,  At this time, we're unable to recommend a specific application that integrates with QuickBooks Desktop.

• Bank Feeds

From the answer: Hello ,   Thanks for joining in the QuickBooks Community.... There are several reasons when transactions won't match.

• Aging Report

From the answer: Thanks for the quick response,  nessllc1 .... Let me take over and help you organize your customers in alphabetical order on your A/R Aging Summary report via QuickBooks Desktop.

• Archiving all file prioir to 2018

From the answer: Hello there, .... Currently, there's no option to archive your data in QuickBooks Desktop.... You can condense your data file and the close transactions will be converted to journal entries.

• unusably slow while running reports

From the answer: Hello there,  BillGod .... I appreciate you for letting us know about your issue with running reports in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Correct accounting for sale of a fixed asset

From the answer: Create an income account called gain/loss on asset sales.... Calculate and post partial year depreciation.

• Why is the Simple IRA deduction calculating incorrectly when there is a section 125 health insurance deduction present? Should be gross - section125 x Simple %

From the answer: Hello there,  mrodgers , In QuickBooks Desktop, the calculation of deductions is based on their sequence on the employee's payroll information.

• Receive Payments by PO Number

From the answer: Thank you for posting in the Community, .... It'd be my pleasure to help share some insights about receiving payments in QuickBooks.

• About AZ TPT Tax

From the answer: Welcome to the Community, .... Let me provide a few information about the Arizona TPT license.... You're right!

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.