Filter By
  • Membership Apps

From the answer: You would need the Advanced version of QBO I am afraid to handle that much.... $150/month is probably not in your budget.

• Opening account balance, previous personal debt on credit card used for business

From the answer: Hello  GlassPlatinum ,   You can set up a credit card account with zero opening balance and use it against your business expenses.

• Inventory Assembly items

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the Community, Popeye2sea,   Let me get the help you need about Inventory Assembly Items.

• bonus payroll

From the answer: Your employees must be very happy with your bonus program, solarmatt!... QuickBooks has a preset Bunos item which is associated to the  Payroll Expense account by default.

• payroll

From the answer: Hi, Lost1234.... You must first create jobs in QuickBooks Desktop.... Here’s how: Go to Customers.... Select Customer Center from the list.

• Intuit Workforce

From the answer: Thanks for utilizing the Intuit Workforce feature, .... This functionality makes it easier for the employees to view and print pay stubs and W-2 forms online.

• Not sure how to reconcile invoice, credit memo, and payment

From the answer: Hi there, @ reiddg ,   Let's record the client's payment to ensure an accurate and correct bank reconciliation.

• Reporting

From the answer: Hi there, @ BennettEnt1 ,   I'm here to help ensure you're able to get a copy of your quarterly DE9 forms.

• Payment Tokens

From the answer: It's great connecting with you, ,   I can give you the steps on how to renew your  Payments Token  for your Merchant Payments account.

• Building cases in QB Enterprise inventory correctly

From the answer: hard to say what the problem is - but in Enterprise cases of items could be handled under 'units of measure' rather than 'assembly'.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.