Filter By
  • Report creations take 15 sec longer with a VPN

From the answer: Hi there, Topaz.... While VPN is used by some businesses, we don't recommend using it with QuickBooks Desktop.

• integrating qb accounting with pos when they are both full of data

From the answer: Hello, rockmama.... As long as you have all the requirements needed, then you can always  integrate your QuickBooks POS to your QuickBooks Desktop .

• Converting from QB Mac 2016 to QB Windows

From the answer: Glad to have you here in the Community, .... I'll share some insights about converting your QB Mac 2016 to into the Windows file.

• I found a bug in printing credit memo

From the answer: Glad to see you here in the Community,  SSLjteelnm .... I'm here to help you to get your printing back to normal.

• Tracking TPT Taxes to be paid later

From the answer: Hi there, .... Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the QuickBooks Community.... Allow me to help provide some insights about tracking TPT taxes in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Voided paycheck

From the answer: Good day, .... I'll be more than happy to offer any assistance you need with Voided Paychecks .... Just leave a reply below with some additional information and I'll get right to business so you can get back to yours.

• I need help changing our administators access

From the answer: Glad to have you here,  .... You can update your administrator's access through either your account's management portal (CAMPS) or directly in QuickBooks.

• I need to add an other asset on my chart of accounts. Please call me at [removed]

From the answer: The Community has your back, .... The steps below will help you add an Other Asset account without a moment's delay:   Creating a New Parent Account From QuickBooks Online, click the  Gear icon (�)  and select  Chart of Accounts .

• How do I delete numerous vendors that I never used

From the answer: You can right click each on and pick Delete.

• Payroll

From the answer: Thanks for taking the time to post here in the Community, .... You can set up the weekly payroll schedule for your employees in the program.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.