Filter By
  • Error 15243

From the answer: Error 15243 occurs when there's an interruption while updating QuickBooks, Xsvcustomauto.... We have a few steps to try so we can fix it.

• QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019 USA

From the answer: hi   , We have some clients (mostly a single user license) are running QuickBooks 2019 on RAM < 4 GB.

• Transfered files to new computer on the quickbooks screen it will only show 4 of my companies. I need to be able to scroll thru and pick the one needed. Please advise..

From the answer: You have an option to set the number of company files to show, Conny1.... QuickBooks can list up to twenty companies that you've previously opened.

• Assigning classes

From the answer: It looks like the prompt to assign classes feature is turned on, Mament.... This is why it lets you assign one to each downloaded transaction.

• Accounts, etc for a small taxi service

From the answer: I'm going to puzzle on this one some and get back, but as food for thought   amounts paid to the driver is not COGS, it is commission expense or non-employee expense, regardless of which you use if you treat the drivers as independent contractors tha

• Entering Inventory for Online Retail E-Commerce

From the answer: Hi there, kmasta.... For reporting purposes, you’ll need to enter your begging inventory through a transaction.

• How do I setup security access for Sales and Accounts Receivable, Purchases and Accounts Payable and Sensitive Financial Reporting Permissions for users?

From the answer: Hi embrown11,   In QuickBooks Desktop, you can set up restrictions for each user.... This will allow them to view only the selected reports you wish for them to see.

• Not able to open 2 different versions of QuickBooks Versions anymore

From the answer: hi Tristar mgmt , Are you running them all on Win 10?... I recall there was another similar case with other member last month but no update up to now whether it is resolved or not.

• Job Costing

From the answer: Thanks so much!... How can I run a report to show this custom field for the customer number?

• Export customer list

From the answer: Hi aireez,   By customizing the report, you can filter and exclude the jobs' list.... Here's how: Open the Customer Contact List report.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.