Filter By
  • Employee sales summary

From the answer: Hi there,    Reports are easily accessible in QuickBooks Desktop, and conveniently show you snapshots of your business health.

• Want to add PST into Sales Tax accounts

From the answer: Thank you again for all your help.

• Using Items for expenses

From the answer: Classes are not Accounts nor are they linked to Accounts in your COA or Items in your Item List.... Items are linked to Accounts in your COA.

• Vendor credit

From the answer: Thank for the answer.... The credits in question were before my time in this position.... The previous person did not enter them.

• HST opening balance affecting tax return

From the answer: Hi lilmiddle,   Thanks for joining the QuickBooks Desktop family!... It's great to have you with us and I hope Desktop meets all of your business needs.

• Saving PO says "Transaction is in a closed period" When it Isn't

From the answer: Hello acalia,   Thanks for all the details you've included here.... It's certainly a strange situation that only two users are seeing this warning on their PCs while being fine on others.

• Inventory

From the answer: Hi Chackel,    Congrats on purchasing new batteries for your machine.... I'll be happy to steer you in the right direction.

• Recent update in mid-June.

From the answer: Hi  samhamcga ,    I've researched and looked in to this further for related issues and investigation, but there aren't any.

• can qb desktop work with Zoho crm

From the answer: Hi there,   We're happy to have you as a QuickBooks user.... I'll be glad to assist you with integrating Zoho and QuickBooks.

• How to get a report that shows how much you spent with a vendor

From the answer: ok, so it was right in front of my face, just not where I thought it would be!  Found expense report under company/financials.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.