Filter By
  • Tracking Employee Emergency Contact info

From the answer: Hi rkkt,   It's great you want to have emergency contact information for your employees.... It's ideal to keep these things on hand, although we hope to never have to use them.

• How do i manually put GST amount?

From the answer: Hi zkwatchandlearn,   Good to hear from you again!... I'll be glad to share info on manually entering the GST amount instead of using a tax code.

• Quickbooks premier 2019 invoiced items are not being recorded as invoiced.

From the answer: Hi CCI4ASL,   Thanks for letting me know what's going on.... I don't have any reports of what you've described regarding billable items on invoices, but I've got troubleshooting steps you can try.

• How do I enter an HST payment on a used vehcile

From the answer: Hi Xarinn,   Congrats on the new vehicle!... I want to make sure you get expert advice on how to enter the HST portion paid by Visa so that the total amount is an HST credit.

• Is there a way to keep "amts include tax" checkbox ticked after syncs? It gets un-ticked after a sync goes through resulting in a double tax after syncs.

From the answer: Hi attalega-7028,   It's awesome that you've been able to integrate Expensify and QuickBooks Desktop to keep things running as smoothly as possible for your business.

• QB Enterprise Contrators Edition-looking for process to receive and enter a GST refund check

From the answer: Hello   ,   As   has said, if you file using the built-in QB tools for handling GST, when you filed your return where you were owed a refund, QB would have created a Receivable in your A/R register.

• How to record withdraw and deposit for the business owner

From the answer: Hi zkwatchandlearn,   It's good that accidents like these can be corrected.... I'll be happy to steer you in the right direction.

• Why is there an accumulated total in commission line when I go to file sales tax?

From the answer: Hi there,    Filing your sales tax is an essential task for any business owner.... I want to make sure you're pointed in the right direction to get this issue resolved and ensure your PST Commissions are accounted for.

• Track billable expenses as income

From the answer: Thank you!... I found this option and it was unchecked for tracking billable expenses as income.... However the revenue account shows these expenses as a part of our revenue even those the profit & loss statement doesn't.

• Breaking down payroll by department

From the answer: Your best option to separate payroll into departments is to use the 'Class' feature.... You would create a class for each department and then apply that Class to each person's payroll profile in the 'Payroll Info' tab.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.