Filter By
  • Tracking Employee Emergency Contact info

From the answer: Hi rkkt,   It's great you want to have emergency contact information for your employees.... It's ideal to keep these things on hand, although we hope to never have to use them.

• Create report for timesheet entries with no service item

From the answer: Hi Lukes_mum,   QuickBooks Desktop makes it easy to keep track of billed and unbilled time with the reports that pull from the time tracking feature.

• If new Client was using Enterprise accountant version 19 and I am using Premier Accountant 2018 version 28, can I use their file or does it have to be saved differently?

From the answer: No, you cannot use their file.... Enterprise and Premier use totally different databases.... Also, you could not open a 2019 file with a 2018 product.

• How do i manually put GST amount?

From the answer: Hi zkwatchandlearn,   Good to hear from you again!... I'll be glad to share info on manually entering the GST amount instead of using a tax code.

• How do I enter an HST payment on a used vehcile

From the answer: Hi Xarinn,   Congrats on the new vehicle!... I want to make sure you get expert advice on how to enter the HST portion paid by Visa so that the total amount is an HST credit.

• How to add payroll subscription to QB Desktop Pro 2019 Canada

From the answer: Hello,    I'm so excited to hear that you'll be adding Payroll to your QuickBooks account.... It's going to make running your business a breeze.

• Track billable expenses as income

From the answer: Thank you!... I found this option and it was unchecked for tracking billable expenses as income.... However the revenue account shows these expenses as a part of our revenue even those the profit & loss statement doesn't.

• Quickbooks premier 2019 invoiced items are not being recorded as invoiced.

From the answer: Hi CCI4ASL,   Thanks for letting me know what's going on.... I don't have any reports of what you've described regarding billable items on invoices, but I've got troubleshooting steps you can try.

• Third Party Purchase Order System

From the answer: I haven't done it in a very long time, but yes, it is doable.... What are your questions/concerns?

• Breaking down payroll by department

From the answer: Your best option to separate payroll into departments is to use the 'Class' feature.... You would create a class for each department and then apply that Class to each person's payroll profile in the 'Payroll Info' tab.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.