Filter By
  • Invoicing

From the answer: Hi PattyD,   Welcome to the community!... It's great that you have a third-party service to help meet your business's needs in conjunction with QuickBooks Desktop.

• How to enter refund for partially paid bill?

I ordered a custom item for $2000. In order to process my order I had to pay 50% in advance, balance would...

• Hai there i need the validation code from QB enterprise 2018

hai there, i need the validation code for QB enterprise 2018

• Inventory

From the answer: Hi Chackel,    Congrats on purchasing new batteries for your machine.... I'll be happy to steer you in the right direction.

• Recent update in mid-June.

From the answer: Hi  samhamcga ,    I've researched and looked in to this further for related issues and investigation, but there aren't any.

• Invoices from Estimates not billing correctly since PST change July 1st in Manitoba

From the answer: Hi Brenda,    Thanks for reaching out to us about this.... It's vital that your invoices are calculating correctly so you don't run into issues in the future.

• Inventory payments

From the answer: Hi there,   Thanks for posting your question in the Community.... It's important you get expert advice on adjusting the inventory bill.

• User Interface for creating invoices

From the answer: Hi there.... Welcome to the QuickBooks family.... I appreciate you reaching out about this.... Your feedback is insightful and I encourage you to send it to our product developers.

• Opening a .pdf attachment in a Customer's account

From the answer: Hello,   Thanks for being a member of the QuickBooks family.... This is an interesting question.... To get the support you need with this specific issue, I suggest calling our support line at 1-877-772-9158.

• My Quickbooks 2018 Desktop premier 2018 payroll subscription shows as active yet each time I run payroll it tells me my payroll tables are out of date but when I click update, nothing downloads.

From the answer: Hi there, andersm0,   I appreciate you reaching out to the Community regarding tax table update.... When the Payroll Tax Table won't update, it's possible that the automatic update feature in QuickBooks Desktop isn't enabled.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.