- Past Day
- Past Week
- Past Month
- Past 6 Months
- Past Year
- Post Type
- Post State
- Answered (434)
- Intuit Online Payroll (6)
- Intuit Tax Online
- QuickBooks (434)
- QuickBooks 2014 & Older
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop
- QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (46)
- QuickBooks Online (26)
- QuickBooks Online Accountant (5)
- QuickBooks Online International
- QuickBooks Online Payroll (7)
- QuickBooks Payments (16)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (16)
- QuickBooks Self-Employed (3)
- Sync with PayPal
- Windows (434)
- South Africa
- Malaysia (show more)
The name of your company file depends on what you set up when you created it. You may need to change it if:...
Resolve the installer encountered an error, EXEAdapter error, or error 61686 when installing QuickBooks
A damaged Framework.xml file can cause the following errors when installing QuickBooks Desktop: The...
When you try opening your company file, you receive the following message: QuickBooks is unable to open...
While you are working in QuickBooks Desktop, you may see this message: A number of issues can cause this...
A missing or damaged QuickBooks Desktop installation file or a corrupted .NET Framework may cause the...
Learn how to enter a payroll liability refund cheque. When payroll liabilities are overpaid, the liability...
You may need to increase available hard drive space or check for enabled disk quotas if you get the...
When you export reports to Excel, (both for new and existing worksheets) QuickBooks crashes or freezes with...
After your accountant records the corrections, you import the Accountant's Changes (.QBY) created or sent...
Learn to find QBWin.log or QuickBooks.log files to help you determine the cause of certain errors in your...