Filter By
  • E-Pay due date

From the answer: Good day,  jmasonconstruct .... Thanks for connecting with us.... Let me help change one of your scheduled payments in QuickBooks Desktop.

• QuickBooks is unable to verify the Financial Institution information for this download, when importing a webconnect file from TD Bank

From the answer: Hello, pros4474.... The following reasons could have been causing the issue you’re having: The financial institution does not support import into QuickBooks (fi.intuit.com).

• after 2019 installation

From the answer: Thanks for dropping by the Community, .... It’s possible that the file you restored is not the right one being the reason why the backup is showing half the size.

• how do I refund an employee over payment on health insurance premium that is deducted from there check.

From the answer: You've come to the right place, .... I'm here to help process and issue a refund check for your employee that has overpaid payroll deduction for dependents on health insurance.

• Money Transfers

From the answer: Hi there,  leah6404 .... Thanks for joining the Community.... Let me help you transfer the money from one account to another.

• Pro Advisor support

From the answer: Hi, .... Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the QuickBooks Community.... I want to ensure you get the support you need, I'd be glad to help you out here.

• cannot open Pro

From the answer: hi   , Please elaborate your problem with error code (if any).

• Issues with invoice details displayed on emailed invoices.

From the answer: Hello there, Smak1.... The contact number field is limited to 21 characters.... This includes hyphens, commas or periods.

• Entering Payment for Job

From the answer: It's nice to see you again in the Community, .... Thanks for providing a screenshot.... I noticed that you selected the customer on the Received From drop-down.

• Restore Data to Quickbooks Pro Desktop 2018

From the answer: hi   , Find your QBW file on your old computer by pressing f2 in QuickBooks.... Copy the file and open it on your new computer.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.