Filter By
  • Changing user id for bank feeds

From the answer: Worked for me.... Thanks.... Once I clicked the disable button, it let me modify the user id and save the edited account.

• Purchased an asset for my company

From the answer: And my last question.... Since I personally purchased this equipment, so I need to also list it as a capital contribution?

• Invoice created from billable Vendor Bill/Check

From the answer: Hi Isaiah58Financial,   You can click on the Transaction Journal Report to see which bill the invoice is linked to.

• How to migrate QuickBook 2016 data into QuickBook 2019

From the answer: hi MR2019 , You may create a backup copy (*.QBB) of your 2016 version and restore it on 2019.

• Reporting Apps

From the answer: hi Isaiah58Financial , You may export the report to XLS and modify it.... Another option, explore any add-on to meet your needs: https://desktop.apps.com/home#!category/[removed]   Hope it helps.

• QB Desktop entering a loan

From the answer: You are off $2.  Probably a transaction fee.... DR                                CR New loan                                                                                                $5803 Old loan                                                   

• card update and file transfer

From the answer: You've came to the right place, .... Let me guide you in updating your subscription's payment method and transferring your company file.

• Lost data

From the answer: Let me shed some light on this topic, ,   QuickBooks will not automatically save a .QBB (backup extension)  file unless you create a schedule for your manual backup, which is free within the program, or subscribe to the Intuit Data Protect plan where

• export reports to excel

From the answer: Hi  ncotton1 ,   May I know what specific report did you export to Excel?... In this case, let's ensure the compatibility of the QuickBooks program and Microsoft Office by checking out this article: Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, and 365 FAQs .

• The Import or Upload Button is not present as the instruction show under banking to import transactions from a csv file.

From the answer: Hi Darryl Arter,   I'm glad to see you reaching out to the Community.... I can provide clarification about importing a web connect files in QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.