Filter By
  • Direct Deposit requiring a pin

From the answer: Hi there,  SCFPD .... I'm here to get you pointed in the right right direction in determining how you can get your Direct Deposit pin.

• Reactivation

From the answer: It's nice to see you today, ,   I want to make sure you're able to correct your payroll deductions.... There are a few things to consider when taxes are not calculating in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Select Bills To Be Paid

From the answer: Hello there, Lori8!... I also love to use auto debit to pay my phone bills.... This makes me a good payer because I don't miss to pay one.

• Printing 1 copy of W2's

From the answer: Greetings, .... Let me be the first to welcome you to the Community.... I’m here to help you print a copy of your employee’s W2 in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Merging 2 credit card accounts when one is closed because of identity fraud

From the answer: Hi jdallaire,   Those people committing fraud must bet put into jail.... What happened to you isn’t what we expected when merging accounts.

• Customizing Existing Reports

From the answer: Hello there, .... Thanks for reaching out to us.... Allow me to help provide some insights about  Profit & Loss Budget Performance report in QuickBooks Desktop.

• cancel my payroll subscription

From the answer: Hi there, .... Thanks for visiting the Community.... Let me help share some details about canceling payroll service in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Restricting user from switching to single user mode

From the answer: This is a great idea for a new software feature, @csmyly .... I'm here to provide some details on how user access restrictions works in QuickBooks Desktop .

• Inventory Adjustment

From the answer: The value of the various inventories should all be in QB - but how and where can vary.... Finished goods for resale usually should be 'inventory items', and there should be a current asset account for 'inventory items' that contains nothing but these ite

• Grouping on General Ledger

From the answer: Hello,  Unified1 .... Let me help you with groups the line items in your general ledger via QuickBooks Desktop.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.