Filter By
  • Deposit and Invoices

From the answer: Let's correct your deposits so your data in QuickBooks will be accurate, Greenscapes.... We can always go back to the deposit and correct the details.

• Seed Inventory tracking

From the answer: Hi there, .... Thanks for posting your concern here in the Community.... Let me share some insights on how to enter vendor's discount in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Duplicate matched transactions

From the answer: Once you have access to the Banking page, you can do everything to it, mcikes.... You'll have to go to the Bank Feeds Center to exclude those transactions.

• I am trying to run a Profit and Loss by class report that compare July 2019 with July 2018 and YTD

From the answer: Hi there, Tkennedy1.... You'll want to get and customize each report period and then export it to Excel.... From, there you can collate and compare them.

• Updating Customer or Vendor Address

From the answer: I can think of a way that you may consider doing, Marie_FMI.... Let's keep the old billing or shipping address of your customer or vendor.

• Merging 2 Vendors

From the answer: You can certainly merge them, src33629.... Here are the steps on how to merge two vendors: Click on the  Vendors  menu.

• QB2014 Desktop- vendor file no longer showing deposits under transaction type

From the answer: Welcome to the Intuit Community, C_Geil.... When transactions are missing in your company file or experience unexpected behavior, it’s a good idea to perform the basic troubleshooting steps.

• [Urgent]Status of our subscription

From the answer: hi Myung Kim , You may check your licensing status on CAMPS.... https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/manage-intuit-account/what-is-camps-and-how-do-i-use-it/01/185869#M4031

• Emails

From the answer: Welcome aboard to the Intuit Community, mayerlowy.... I'm unable to provide a defined time frame if one can use an alias email when sending invoices.

• Deposits

From the answer: Hi there, .... You can assign a number to your deposits in order to track it by manually entering the corresponding numbers into the Memo column.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.