Filter By
  • Susbscription Renewal

From the answer: Hi,  Myung Kim .... QuickBooks Pro Plus is different from your Basic Payroll subscription.... The Pro Plus is a software you pay annually that includes upgrades, daily backup and technical support.

• Script error

From the answer: Hi there, weberkei .... Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.... The script error that you are getting is currently under investigation.

• "Deactivate All Online Services" causes QB Desktop 2019 to crash

From the answer: Hi beans,    We would need to fix the damage credit card list.... We can do this by merging it to a new account.

• Could not deactivate seat license on crashing PC. How do I deactivate and reactivate?

From the answer: Hello there, .... I've got here some information to share on how you can install your old license to a different computer.

• Error when exporting changes for client

I am receiving an error "QB is unable to display the accountant's changes".  I have converted the file and...

• Recurring Tasks?

From the answer: Hi there, wireman121.... You'll have to manually add the email to the Scheduled Report Center.... This way, you'll be able to receive an email with it.

• Identifying customers from customer list that we have issues collecting payments from. Is there a way to have the customers name highlighted in red?

From the answer: Hello there, ,   Thanks for joining the QuickBooks Community.... There isn't an option in QuickBooks Desktop to get the customer list and highlighted in red.

• eMail Invoices

We've noticed that lately, particularly after the Windows 10, 1903 update, that when emailing invoices with...

• Reconcile a missing check

This is complex.  In May client had a QB challenge and several previously written checks were missing from...

• Transferring Retainer from one customer job to another?

A few months ago, I transferred retainers from previous projects for one client to his new project. I did...

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.