Filter By
  • what report should i print from quickbooks for audit purposes?

From the answer: A warm welcome from the Community, UT1.... You've printed the correct reports.... However, I'm glad to help run other reports in QuickBooks Desktop for your audit.

• MY quarterly taxes are due and my quickbooks will not up-date 2019 forms

From the answer: You tagged your query as United States.... why do you want payroll support for India?... Here in the US the first quarter is still open for 11 more days and according to update info, "typically first quarter forms are delivered with mud March payroll update"

• Record Repairs/Maintenance on Company Trucks

From the answer: One way is to use Class Tracking and to assign each truck as a Class - you can even group them all as sub-classes of a parent class.

• Receive Payments by PO Number

From the answer: Thank you for posting in the Community, .... It'd be my pleasure to help share some insights about receiving payments in QuickBooks.

• Correct accounting for sale of a fixed asset

From the answer: Create an income account called gain/loss on asset sales.... Calculate and post partial year depreciation.

• Deleting deposits in Undeposited funds

From the answer: You do not delete things from Undeposited Funds.... It is a holding account where money coming in is placed when it is received by you, but has not yet been deposited in the bank.

• Receive Payments

From the answer: I can help you to record the check, amanda4711.... The best way to record this check to QuickBooks is to make a deposit.

• How to best record auto payment that goes to many accounts. Template ???

From the answer: It's nice to hear from you again, .... I can share some insights on recording auto payments that go to multiple accounts in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Payroll

From the answer: Hi there, .... I can guide you on how you can have your employees view their paychecks.... There's no need for you to use direct deposit to allow your employee access their pay stubs.

• Existing Mortgage New Company File

From the answer: Quick example.... You purchased property for 170k just there are closing costs (transfer tax - recording deed- etc) that must be added to the asset value.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.