Filter By
  • Simple way to auto-generate an inventory report once per day?

From the answer: Yes you can set up an automatic or scheduled report.... The two links I include cover first, customizing reports in QB desktop and second (also accessible link from first) details on precisely setting of a scheduled report.

• how to correct previous tax forms when HSA for s corp was done pre tax and should have been done post tax for shareholders

From the answer: Thanks for choosing QuickBooks as your payroll software, .... I'm here to help you correct the previous tax forms by updating the S corp's tax tracking type.

• As

From the answer: Enter income as Sales Receipts.... Enter Expenses as checks.... Ignore all the other "pieces"

• error message

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to the QuickBooks Community, .... I'm here to help isolate the error your getting when opening the QuickBooks Company file.

• How would I enter a payout from POS z-tape into daily sales summary in QB

From the answer: I'm assuming  you have a Cash or Cash on Hand Account that you keep track of your cash.... If you use Bill Pay, simple add the invoice in as you normally would and then go to pay the invoice.

• Inventory type

From the answer: There is not a way to add new item types.

• direct deposit

From the answer: Hey there, .... Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community and for providing the exact error you're getting.

• Oregon WBF Tax ?

From the answer: Good day, .... Let me help share some information about tracking hourly sick wage subject to Oregon WBF tax.

• why do my budget amounts not show up on budget vs actual report?

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community, .... I'm here to help fix the issue you're having with the Budget v.s Actual report in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Customer Overpayment

From the answer: Hello, chitch.... There’s a possibility that these credit memos are already been applied to your invoices.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.