Filter By
  • How to print alternate shading on sales order forms

From the answer: Thanks for getting back to us, .... BettyJaneB is right.... The alternating shaded table rows on printed transactions can only be found in QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise.

• Sales by Customer without Job Detail

From the answer: Hi there,  dorydan .... You can run the Sales by Customer Summary report instead.... From there, you can filter the date then collapse to show only the parent customer.

• Invoices

From the answer: Hello there, .... It's nice to see you here in the Community.... Let me help you remove the letter to your invoice.

• I recently customized our invoice. How can I apply this new invoice to all my clients at once in Quickbooks Desktop

From the answer: Hello @ Fresh81,   Let me help create an invoice for multiple clients in QuickBooks Desktop.... Here's how:   1.

• Stuck online payments

From the answer: Let me help you sort this out, .... I can walk you through in deleting or removing a stuck online payment in QuickBooks.

• Bank Feeds

From the answer: Welcome and thanks for reaching out to the Community, Apple Spice P.   So that I'm on the same page, may I know what specific bank you're using?

• How to record draws on a loan for money you lent someone

From the answer: Hello there, .... You can write a check to the money you lend to someone and record the lump sum as a deposit.

• add a new location under the same FEIN

From the answer: Thanks for dropping by the Community, In2Wellness.... Yes, that's right!... You need to set up a new bank account first to separate them.

• Back orders - can you turn it off on Sales Orders?

From the answer: Hello, .... Let me share some ways to correct the number of quantity in your sales order.... When updating the quantity of the items of an invoice linked to a sales order, you'll receive a warning prompt about it.

• customer invoice showing cost paid to vendor

From the answer: Hi ,   I appreciate the screenshot you've shared on this post.... I'll take care of your query about your customer invoices.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.