Filter By
  • Clearing accounts payable checks that have cleared the bank daily

From the answer: Yes, you can  Amy36 .... You can use bank feeds to indicate that the check is cleared in a daily basis by matching transactions.

• How do you manually change the status of an Estimate...

From the answer: Hello there, Jason.... The statuses that you can see on the Preferences are only for the Job Status .... When you edit a Job, go to the Job Info tab.

• Is there a way to see updates that have been applied to QuickBooks Desktop?

From the answer: , Go to the menu Help > Update QuickBooks Desktop > Update Now.... You will find the complete list of updates, last checked and status.

• WA State L&I

From the answer: Thanks for joining the conversation, ,   I can provide some clarification on why holiday hours are being subjected to Washington's Labor and Industries tax .

• Recording a loss

From the answer: Thanks for coming to the Community for help, @beesrvresort .... You can record a credit to the appropriate inventory account to reduce the amount of the spoiled item on hand.

• I deleted a bill and the check that paid it. How to correct this?

From the answer: Hi SHibbs,   Deleted transactions can't be reverted.... However, you can recreate them and make the correct payment.

• Quickbooks Pro Desktop 2019 for Mac will not import banking transactions

From the answer: Good to see you hear in the Community, @ koikodesign.... I'd like to help you fixing the error while importing a .QBO file.

• Fix unapplied vendor payments and credits - change review period

From the answer: Thanks for getting back to me, danielk1.... The tool is commonly used to fix the vendor balances before closing the book.

• Pay stub stuck in "items to send" for payroll cloud services

From the answer: The pay stub itself may be damaged, MWSP.... To remove the pay stub from the item to send section, you'll have to delete and then recreate it.

• QB Enterprise - Can I merge 2 different company files into 1 company file?

From the answer: Let me help guide you in the right direction, .... Currently, there isn't a way to merge different company files into one.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.