Filter By
  • Quickbooks Bank Feeds Payment Date

From the answer: Hello REngimann,   We can check your settings if it's set to use "today's" date as default.... Also, please verify the payment term of the bill.

• RE: Recieved client payment without an invoice.

From the answer: Consider using the sales receipt.... https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/sales-receipts/create-sales-receipts/00/201986

• Long time desktop user was recently told it may be time to setup new company

From the answer: Would you describe the problem?

• How to track contributions made to a church while making a deposit

From the answer: I'm here to provide the steps to record the contributions you receive, ,   If you recorded the donation as a bank deposit, you can assign the customer names separately on each lines to account how much they contributed.

• One memorized transaction vs two

From the answer: I toyed with this aa few times and found that if you memorized a deposit coming from another account, it memorizes both the check and the deposit.

• Password Trouble

From the answer: I can give you the steps to reset you Admin password in QuickBooks, ,   Before anything else, have you tried using the Automated Password Reset tool?

• Random crashes

From the answer: Thanks for bringing this concern to us, @ tim71560.... This may be caused by issues on the computer itself or how QuickBooks interacts with your system.

• my ability to email from QB has stopped

From the answer: Thank you for bringing this to my attention, .... It's my priority to help you out and ensure you can send emails in QuickBooks.

• How to save note After creating a credit memo, I tried adding a note to the transaction, but it wont save

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let's perform some troubleshooting steps so you can save a note in a credit memo.... Just to clarify, did you receive an error message upon saving the credit memo?

• How to print a pdf of a timesheet?

From the answer: Hi there, @ 50501 ,   Printing a timesheet will only give you a weekly report of an employee/vendor one a time.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.