Filter By
  • Desktop 2019 void an invoice

From the answer: I’m glad to see you in the Community, .... The void command hasn’t moved or changed even with the new QuickBooks Desktop 2019.

• How do I enter a new bill for an item receipt dated last year?

From the answer: Hello ,   A bill is a posting transaction, it'll affect last year's value.... Let me provide more details about this.

• Printing a payroll summary report

From the answer: Appreciate the complete details of your concern, @ruth5 .... Let’s check your printer settings and make sure it’s set to print each page of the report one at a time.

• Journal Entries

From the answer: Great to see you here today, ,   It's my pleasure to help you correct your entries in QuickBooks so you don't throw off your books.

• Trying to print my 941 from 2017

From the answer: Hello there, .... The 941 form shows 2018 if you've already updated your payroll tax table.... If you need to print and file your 941 returns for Q3 2017, I suggest getting the 2017 form directly from the IRS.

• I changed the name of a job and QB created the same invoice but it is unpaid

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm here to help share some information about changing the customer's job name in QuickBooks Desktop.

• E-Pay due date

From the answer: Good day,  jmasonconstruct .... Thanks for connecting with us.... Let me help change one of your scheduled payments in QuickBooks Desktop.

• QuickBooks is unable to verify the Financial Institution information for this download, when importing a webconnect file from TD Bank

From the answer: Hello, pros4474.... The following reasons could have been causing the issue you’re having: The financial institution does not support import into QuickBooks (fi.intuit.com).

• after 2019 installation

From the answer: Thanks for dropping by the Community, .... It’s possible that the file you restored is not the right one being the reason why the backup is showing half the size.

• how do I refund an employee over payment on health insurance premium that is deducted from there check.

From the answer: You've come to the right place, .... I'm here to help process and issue a refund check for your employee that has overpaid payroll deduction for dependents on health insurance.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.