Filter By
  • How do I create an invoice for sales tax only?

From the answer: Hello T_S,   Thank you for posting here in the Community.... I'm here to assist you with any questions you may have regarding the invoice in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Does Enterprise version allow manufactureres to issue to assemly parts incrementally or does it issue all at once, as in Premier?

From the answer: All at once just like in premier

• Is QB 2019 aware there is a bug in the Form 941, Line 2 when there are pre-tax items that are not being deducted from Line 2?

From the answer: Thanks for posting this situation in the Community, agnes, Let me help share information about how QuickBooks populates the 941 form.

• Adjust Payroll liabilities to back out credit used

From the answer: Hello there,  ekileen .... Thanks for checking in with us.... I want to make sure all your payroll concerns are taken care of.

• QB Mac 2019- Auto extract data from invoices?

From the answer: Hello there, .... Currently, there isn't a way for QuickBooks to auto-extract the data from your vendor invoices.

• Uninstalling 2015 after 2019 Installation

From the answer: Congratulations on your successful upgrade, Ron.... Yes, you can safely uninstall the 2015 version since you've already converted it into the new 2019 format.

• Bank Feeds

From the answer: Hello magee508,   Thank you for dropping by here in the Community.... I'm here to lend a hand with your concern about uploading bank transactions in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Payroll Payperiod

From the answer: It's likely fine to leave it as-is.... The dates aren't used for anything except to communicate the pay period to the employees.

• Credit cards

From the answer: Hello and welcome to the Community, .... I have some information to share regarding a reminder/notification alert if a card was left in the reader.

• How to record daily till sales cash and card machine income with a Daily Summary

From the answer: Hi John M1,   You’ll encounter this prompt when you have a discount item on your sales transactions that is linked to a liability account (E.g., Gift cards, or Store credit).

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.