Filter By
  • Can I convert some of my client files to QB2019, but leave others as QB2018. If so, how?

    From the answer: Yes.  Just update that file.... Leave the others and keep using them with the older QB version.

  • Reminders List

    From the answer: Hi there, .... Thanks for joining the Community today.... I'm here to help share some information about rearranging the reminder's list layout in QuickBooks Desktop.

  • how can i get the jobs to be indented under the customer

    From the answer: I see this is your first question so let me take the time to welcome you here to the Community​, .... I can share some information about the Customer Center in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

  • If I change the rate of a service item, will it change the price on the

    From the answer: Thank you!

  • Issuing W2's after company is sold.

    From the answer: Hi there, EdwardSam.... Annual tax forms will be updated towards the end of the year.... A downloadable Form W2 for 2019 is already available on the IRS website.

  • Reconcile an account that hasnt been done in over a year

    From the answer: wrote: .... Theres no way to do 2 years worth of reconciliations.  .... Of course there is.... It's called using the most recent statement from the credit card company that you trust and can hang your hat on Maybe December 2018 statement, maybe last September to

  • Child Support paid by owner through third party payroll

    From the answer: Hi there,  Rose H .   Thanks for joining the Community.... I'm here to address your concern with recording a child support in QuickBooks.

  • How do you record a payment that is less than a refund?

    From the answer: Hi there,  blanca garcia .... It's a pleasure to have you join us here in the Community.... I'm by no means an accounting professional, but I do have some insight to provide that can help get you on the right track.

  • Federal Taxes

    From the answer: Which federal taxes changed?... Federal withholding will change if the pay period, employee marital status and other related fields, or the tax table changes.

  • Record Repairs/Maintenance on Company Trucks

    From the answer: One way is to use Class Tracking and to assign each truck as a Class - you can even group them all as sub-classes of a parent class.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.