Filter By
  • deleting an item from a sales order and invoice

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let me help share some information about deleting an item from an invoice in QuickBooks Desktop.

• reconciliation

From the answer: Sort the reconcile list not by the cleared status, but by date or some other column.

• sick accruing hours - how to deduct them from available to used?

From the answer: When you pay the employee for sick time, use a sick pay item.

• quality of customer service

From the answer: This isn't the kind of experience that we've like you to have, .... First of all, I want to make sure that your initial issue has been resolved.

• Dead Stock

From the answer: To Find Zero Sales since QBO doesn't have an Aging Inventory report like it should: On one spreadsheet, pull “Sales by Product Service Summary” for specific Parent Co. (all Products are too much for report for us anyway).

• To-Do List

From the answer: Thank you for bringing this to my attention, .... I've tried checking if there are any reported issues about using the reminders and To-Do List in QuickBooks, however, there are no similar cases about this odd behavior.

• Why i have to change the pre-paid inventory or vendor advance to account payable, how to use this credit directly to the vendor

From the answer: Hello, MIV1,   I can help share some information about recording vendor prepayments in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Cannot update file

From the answer: Hello there, .... Updating a company file will require the Administrator's login to proceed with the process.

• Managing credit card reporting, expenses and inputting QB

From the answer: Thank you for posting in the Community, .... I appreciate the details you've provided in managing credit charges and expenses.

• Forecast vs budget report

From the answer: I'd like to begin with welcoming you to the Community, .... I can give some information about the accessible reports in QuickBooks Desktop .

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.