Filter By
  • One payment to two different suppliers

From the answer: Hello there, LosHuegos .... I'm here to help share information about how you can apply one payment to two different suppliers.

• Delete a company

From the answer: Hello,@Judyariza.... You have the option to remove the company from the open company list.... Also, you can permanently remove a company file altogether.

• "No email account has been set in Email Preferences"

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to us, commiepinko .... Let me get the help you need in setting up custom email account in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Bank Feeds - Discover Card

From the answer: Hello, WinHaven .... I'm here to get the help you need about your Discover Business Card bank account.... I have checked this issue here in our system, and we have received no reports from other users getting the same challenges about this.

• Error when converting from 2016 to 2019

From the answer: We'll do some steps to resolve the error, so you convert your file, zrob_12.... The 10-digit code you got indicates an unrecoverable error.

• Cleared transactions

From the answer: Let me explain how reconciliation works in QuickBooks Desktop, Thensonjr.... Once you mark a transaction as cleared, it will affect the reconciled balance.

• error code 3371

From the answer: We can perform some steps to get past this error message, Jeff .... The error 3371 occurs when QuickBooks Desktop could not load the license data.

• Changing user id for bank feeds

From the answer: Worked for me.... Thanks.... Once I clicked the disable button, it let me modify the user id and save the edited account.

• Purchased an asset for my company

From the answer: And my last question.... Since I personally purchased this equipment, so I need to also list it as a capital contribution?

• Invoice created from billable Vendor Bill/Check

From the answer: Hi Isaiah58Financial,   You can click on the Transaction Journal Report to see which bill the invoice is linked to.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.