Filter By
  • Can a Registered Tax/BAS Agent set up STP with the ATO if they have the standing authority?

    From the answer: Absolutely, during the setup process be sure to select the option I will be lodging reports to the ATO as a registered tax/BAS agent from there select the option Add Standing Authority .

  • QuickCuppa: Single Touch Payroll (STP) for Advisors

    From the answer: This video is the third of four in our QuickCuppa series and was created specifically for advisors.... Take a look at the three videos created with small businesses in mind:  QuickCuppa: Discussing the basics of STP  QuickCuppa: Setting up for STP QuickC

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.