Filter By
  • Fix unapplied vendor payments and credits - change review period

From the answer: Thanks for getting back to me, danielk1.... The tool is commonly used to fix the vendor balances before closing the book.

• Desktop version with an app

From the answer: hi Caroleann , Welcome to the club!... Most of our client prefer hosting their QBW files locally.... You have two options:   1.

• Pay stub stuck in "items to send" for payroll cloud services

From the answer: The pay stub itself may be damaged, MWSP.... To remove the pay stub from the item to send section, you'll have to delete and then recreate it.

• QB Enterprise - Can I merge 2 different company files into 1 company file?

From the answer: Let me help guide you in the right direction, .... Currently, there isn't a way to merge different company files into one.

• Vendor Direct Deposit

From the answer: I'll explain how direct deposit works, Bkkprgal.... When you pay your vendor through Direct Deposit, you can send the check 2 to 45 days before the payment date.

• Enhanced Payroll Renewal & Direct Deposit for Vendors

From the answer: Hi there, MwilmerFOF.... Yes, you still need to subscribe to payroll since it's a requirement for your vendor's direct deposit.

• Show BILL TO and SOLD TO in the transaction detail report

From the answer: Hi Acct3702,   There's currently no option to show the Bill To and Sold To information in the Transaction List by Account Detail report.

• Vendor tax levy

From the answer: Hi jfw1, I'd be glad to help you record your payment to your vendor and IRS/EDD.... You'll want to create a Wash Account / Clearing account (bank type) where you take payments for your vendor's invoices (bills).

• What does "revert" do?

From the answer: Hello there, .... I'm here to share some insights about voiding a bill.... When you void a bill, it zeroes the amount of the transaction in QuickBooks but keeps a record of the transaction.

• Committed Cost report disappeared

From the answer: I am still able to locate the Committed Cost report, CC39.... It's possible that you changed your QuickBooks Desktop product.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.