Filter By
  • how to setup quickbooks using network for single user

From the answer: understand that Where is a good place to keep qb data file.... My server always has a backup when using redirected folders.

• Capital One Download Error

From the answer: This issue has been escalated to our Banking team, RoyalVendingNOLA.... We are currently working with Capital One to resolve this issue for you.

• Convert 2008 Pro desktop files to 2019 Pro desktop 2010 Pro desktop required?

From the answer: Hi there,  ohnw1120.... We’ll need to undergo an interim jump.... This is to avoid any data loss and to make sure your 2008 file will work fine with 2019.

• Unable to see the Balance Total for all Chart of Accounts

From the answer: Hi there, candyman1.... The Balance Total column might have been hidden in your Chart of Accounts.... Please follow these steps to add it back:   Right-click on your Chart of Accounts and click Customize columns .

• Port Employee Data from Intuit Online to Enterprise

From the answer: If you can access the seller's Intuit Online Payroll account, then you can export the payroll data, Bajwa74.

• Sales Tax Liability

From the answer: Congratulations on your new QuickBooks Desktop account,  Stayseea .... I'm here to help you with your Sales Tax Liability report via QuickBooks Desktop.

• turbotax generated class 14.1 last year - what do i need to do in QB

From the answer: You enter the initial cost as you set up the asset account.... I doubt anyone here will know what tax code to use - for sure.

• Posting SIMPLE IRA contributions and payments for owners

From the answer: As your "salary" is a draw against owner's equity, the IRA contributions are likely as well.

• Creating a Credit Balance in QBD for future class-level expenses to be applied against.

From the answer: If you intend to pay for the Gift Cards up front that would give you a "pre-paid account.... You can create an account as a "Prepaid Gift Cards" per say, making it an other asset account.

• Reports

From the answer: Hi there, .... Thank you for posting here in the Community.... I'd be be glad to help share information about running customer balance report in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.