Filter By
  • Match a Transaction to Invoice

From the answer: Hi, .... Thanks for posting your concern here in Community.... Let me help share some insights about matching transaction in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

• Paycheck stubs showing incorrect Sick and Vacation YTD Used and Available

From the answer: Hi, .... Thanks for letting us know here in the QuickBooks Community.... Let me help resolve the issue about the accrued PTO hours show incorrectly on Paystubs.

• Keyboard shortcut (Cmd-L) works from different applications.

From the answer: Hello there, .... Let's check further the issue with your keyboard shortcut.... Keyboard shortcuts are a great way/help to get to commands faster and enter data more easily and efficiently.

• Export hierarchical Chart of Accounts into Excel

From the answer: Hi there,  LeeD .... Yes, you can export your Chart of Accounts (COA) in a hierarchical view.... However, there isn't a direct way to export QuickBooks Desktop lists to an Excel file.

• Tax-Line Mapping for business checking account

From the answer: Thanks for the details, EBFinancials.... Selecting the correct mappings is important.... You can use QuickBooks without assigning any tax lines.

• are there no representatives in the US? I have spent 20 minutes with the overseas rep who couldn't tell me one thing

From the answer: I think there are not.... What's your question?

• purchase orders created from sales orders, item allocation.

From the answer: Good day,  damitchell1985 .... I'd be glad to help and provide you with some information regarding item allocation in sales order and purchase orders in QuickBooks Desktop.

• USE tax on sales based on cost of goods

From the answer: Hello there,  Rsb .... I'm glad to have you here in the Community.... Let me help get the report that will show the cost of items that sold for a specific period.

• Cycle count inventory items not showing up

From the answer: I appreciate that you've investigated the items further, joneill1186.... In your case, we have to review why some items are missing after exporting.

• Pay sales tax quarterly AND annually

From the answer: Good day , Let me share my thoughts and help you set up your sales tax payment preference.... If you've already set your preference to quarterly, keep at it and proceed with paying your state sales tax as before.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.