Filter By
  • payroll taxes

From the answer: It's nice to see you here again, ,   I want to make sure you can record your employees paychecks in QuickBooks, so you can start submitting your taxes.

• How to make quick books open in maximum window?

From the answer: Hi there, SWS1.... QuickBooks Desktop should be having a maximum screen when opening.... Since it’s reduce in your case and you’re still need to maximize it manually, I’d recommend repairing your QuickBooks.

• Opening balances for customers showing as current sales

From the answer: It's great that you are able to categorize the open balances on your new vendors, selnoc.... We are unable to associate accounts directly on invoice transaction.

• creating an estimate with a negative total

From the answer: negative sales are disallowed, including negative proposed sales, estimates

• Connecting existing QBO and ProConnect accounts

From the answer: Hi there, christie2.... There are two ways to integrate ProConnect with QuickBooks Online Accountant.... First is within QBOA firm and the second one is within a client’s company.

• need help to fix error 1406 during installation

From the answer: We can perform some troubleshooting steps to get QuickBooks installation working, stuitele .... You can run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic (QBInstall) tool to fix any installation issues.

• how to combine 2 inventory parts into 1 part

From the answer: open the item list right click  on the one you do not want and select edit change the name to the exact name of the one you do want

• Aggregating cash registers from multiple QB company files

From the answer: Hello SZCPA,   Welcome to the Community.... It would be my pleasure to lend a hand with any questions you may regarding the report you need in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Reconciling Credit Card - Vendor Address will not complete

From the answer: Hi there, .... I'm here to help figure out why the vendor's address information does not populate.... Generally, the payment address should auto-populate when choosing the vendor.

• State employer's quarterly tax report is reporting wrong

From the answer: Did you perhaps enter the rate incorrectly as a decimal?

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.