Filter By
  • how to change legal name and address in QuickBooks Assisted Payroll

From the answer: I can walk you through on how to change your company's legal name and address, reina sang.... Before we start, please know that we won't change those information with the IRS and state agencies.

• QB File Manager says password expired every time I open the program

From the answer: I appreciate you for taking the time to post here in the Community, @ Saibhine .... This is not what we expect you to experience.

• Tracking the Cost of Warranty Repair

From the answer: Thanks for choosing QuickBooks Desktop Premier, bcowen.... What I can suggest is to create a service or non-inventory item for Warranty Repair.

• On going long-term loans to company and journal entries

From the answer: Every deposit needs to be recorded individually in order to balance your bank account and keep a trail of all deposits made from the owner.

• Bank Feeds failing with error OLSU1013 for several accounts.

From the answer: Let's ensure this error will be fix a quickly as possible, .... The steps laid out in this article ( Fix OL and OLSU Bank Feeds errors in QuickBooks Desktop ) generally resolves the error message you're getting.

• Pay Taxes & Other Liabilities Overdue message

From the answer: Hi there, .... You can enter historical tax payments to remove paid liabilities showing as overdue in the Pay Liabilities section, and to mark them as paid.

• Database Server Manager

From the answer: Hi, .... I appreciate you for posting your concern here in the Community.... Let me share some insights about the Database Server Manager in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Is it normal for Quickbooks File Doctor to just close when it is finished?

From the answer: Hello, mclar9 .... I'm here to help share information about fixing company file in QuickBooks Desktop using a File Doctor.

• I deleted a bill and the check that paid it. How to correct this?

From the answer: Hi SHibbs,   Deleted transactions can't be reverted.... However, you can recreate them and make the correct payment.

• How do I remove the estimate popup when I am invoicing?

From the answer: This pop-up will appear only if there are open estimates, Twin Orchards.... As a workaround, you can mark as inactive all the open estimates.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.