Filter By
  • Delete a company

From the answer: Hello,@Judyariza.... You have the option to remove the company from the open company list.... Also, you can permanently remove a company file altogether.

• "No email account has been set in Email Preferences"

From the answer: Thanks for reaching out to us, commiepinko .... Let me get the help you need in setting up custom email account in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Bank Feeds - Discover Card

From the answer: Hello, WinHaven .... I'm here to get the help you need about your Discover Business Card bank account.... I have checked this issue here in our system, and we have received no reports from other users getting the same challenges about this.

• One payment to two different suppliers

From the answer: Hello there, LosHuegos .... I'm here to help share information about how you can apply one payment to two different suppliers.

• Cleared transactions

From the answer: Let me explain how reconciliation works in QuickBooks Desktop, Thensonjr.... Once you mark a transaction as cleared, it will affect the reconciled balance.

• Smart Phone Invoice Capture

Mountains of paper receipts and Emailed receipts pile up. Saving, archiving, regurgitating for IRS proof,...

• Error when converting from 2016 to 2019

From the answer: We'll do some steps to resolve the error, so you convert your file, zrob_12.... The 10-digit code you got indicates an unrecoverable error.

• Line of credit

How do I set up the line of credit? Ive seen several other posts but none has been clear to me. I need to...

• customer payments

Customer payments all of a sudden showing up in Postage category. I am inputting all of 2018 for taxes and...

• error code 3371

From the answer: We can perform some steps to get past this error message, Jeff .... The error 3371 occurs when QuickBooks Desktop could not load the license data.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.