Filter By
  • Export hierarchical Chart of Accounts into Excel

From the answer: Hi there,  LeeD .... Yes, you can export your Chart of Accounts (COA) in a hierarchical view.... However, there isn't a direct way to export QuickBooks Desktop lists to an Excel file.

• Cycle count inventory items not showing up

From the answer: I appreciate that you've investigated the items further, joneill1186.... In your case, we have to review why some items are missing after exporting.

• are there no representatives in the US? I have spent 20 minutes with the overseas rep who couldn't tell me one thing

From the answer: I think there are not.... What's your question?

• purchase orders created from sales orders, item allocation.

From the answer: Good day,  damitchell1985 .... I'd be glad to help and provide you with some information regarding item allocation in sales order and purchase orders in QuickBooks Desktop.

• Inviting employees to workforce isn't working

From the answer: Hi, .... I appreciate you for posting your concern here in the QuickBooks Community.... I'm here to help share some information about inviting employees to Workforce.

• Typed entries disappear when moving between fields in new invoice

From the answer: Hey there,  schroder1 .... I've got you all covered in resolving invoice issues in QuickBooks Desktop.... Let's get started.

• USE tax on sales based on cost of goods

From the answer: Hello there,  Rsb .... I'm glad to have you here in the Community.... Let me help get the report that will show the cost of items that sold for a specific period.

• Mid Month FY end date

From the answer: Hello there, .... The Fiscal Year setup on the reports recognize the months and not the specific date.... As a suggestion, you can manually customize the date range from July 13, 2018-July 14, 2019.

• Bank register does not match chart of accounts

From the answer: Hi there, Melodie Jackson.... Thank you for posting here in the QuickBooks Community.... It could be the date on your Balance Sheet Summary is incorrectly set, which is why the balances do not match.

• Building a construction estimate

From the answer: You've come to the right place, .... I can guide you on how to create a construction estimate.... Here's how to create a construction estimate: Go to the Customers menu.

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.