cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
communityoil
Level 5

Is there a facility in custom form styles, email section, to add a [First Name] or [Title][Last Name] in the subject line as is done in the main body of email?

I often use First Names in the subject line of an email.  It attracts the eye of the receiver amongst many emails in his/her inbox?
3 REPLIES 3
TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Is there a facility in custom form styles, email section, to add a [First Name] or [Title][Last Name] in the subject line as is done in the main body of email?

Hello communityoil,

There is no way to do this - the workaround would be to download the invoice and send it from your own email system manually. Please use the feedback tool under the cog wheel to suggest this feature to the developers.

Thanks,

Talia

communityoil
Level 5

Talia,

Thanks for your precise response.  As you suggest I have tried to enter this suggested feature on the QB features suggestion board but there is a message which says "...we have closed it"  Train hits the buffers unless you can do this directly yourself.  Interested to hear because I believe it would provide a very useful extra business tool to a huge number of small businesses.  Or do I have to write to the MD?

HoneyLynn_G
QuickBooks Team

Thanks for trying the recommendation of my colleague, @communityoil.

We just recently closed the sending feedback feature in QuickBooks Online. Don't worry I'll let our engineers know your suggestion about customizing the email section of form styles.

For now, you can visit the QuickBooks UK blog site for updates and product enhancements.

Let me know if you have other questions and concerns. I'm always here to help you more.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us