cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BM_photo
Level 1

Notification of ACH payment

I am not receiving notification of ACH payments by customers. I have my email address for notifications correct. it is also not processing as paid in QB Online. How do I fix this? 

3 Comments 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for joining the Community, @BM_photo. I'd be glad to help determine why you're unable to receive notification of ACH payments.

It's possible that the email notification on your merchant account was turned off. You'll need to check and verify this through the merchant center.

Here's how:

1. Sign in to https://merchantcenter.intuit.com.
  2. Under Account, select Settings & Alerts.
  3. Choose Yes under Receive Credit card Deposit Notification.

If your customer is set up with a recurring charge in the Merchant Service, you can check this article for the steps on how to turn on the email notification: Turn on or off Customer Notification Emails for Recurring Payments.

Your online payments should appear as paid in the invoice as long as your account is connected. I'd suggest checking first on your Account and Settings to ensure if you're existing account is connected.

Here's how:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Account.
  2. Go to Gear Icon and select Account and Settings.
  3. Select Payments on the left-side panel.
  4. Check if your Online Payment is connected.

If the account is already connected, please contact our Merchant Services Team so they can pull up your account in a secure environment. They have the necessary tools to look into this further.

This should help get you on the right track. Please let me know if you have additional questions about ACH payments. I'm always here to help.

BM_photo
Level 1

1. Choose Yes under Receive Credit card Deposit Notification.

That is not an option on the screen. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 12.04.24 PM.png

Rose-A

Thanks for the quick response, BM_photo.

I'm here to help and share with you additional information about ACH payment notification.

I appreciate the screenshot you've provided. In order to make sure you'll be able to receive a notification, you may want to check and ensure that the email address you used to login in your merchant account is the same email you set up to receive an email notification for ACH payments.

Once you verified the email address and still can't get any notifications, I recommend reaching out to our Merchant Services Center to help you check the settings in your account.

You can get our most updated number in this link: https://community.intuit.com/browse/payments-contact-us.

These articles are a good reference:

If I can be of additional assistance about payments notifications, please fill me in. I'm still here to help you out.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us