cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunisa-si
Level 1

Can I add Account number in this program, when I import file it have account number but after import file it have no account number?

Solved
Best answer February 19, 2019

Best Answers
JenoP

Can I add Account number in this program, when I import file it have account number but after import file it have no account number?

The account number options might have been turned off, sunisa-si.

Let's go to the Account and Settings window to enable the feature. Please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Gear icon and click Account and Settings.
  2. Proceed to the Advanced tab and go to the Chart of Accounts section.
  3. Click the Pencil icon beside it and check both Enable account numbers and Show account numbers boxes.
  4. Click Save and Done.

I'll be around if you need more help. Have a great day! 

account number.PNG

account number 2.PNG

account number 3.PNG

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
JenoP

The account number options might have been turned off, sunisa-si.

Let's go to the Account and Settings window to enable the feature. Please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Gear icon and click Account and Settings.
  2. Proceed to the Advanced tab and go to the Chart of Accounts section.
  3. Click the Pencil icon beside it and check both Enable account numbers and Show account numbers boxes.
  4. Click Save and Done.

I'll be around if you need more help. Have a great day! 

account number.PNG

account number 2.PNG

account number 3.PNG

sunisa-si
Level 1

Thank you very much. 

JenoP

You're welcome, sunisa-si!

The Community is always here if you have other questions with QuickBooks. See you around. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us