cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kari_G

How can I customize QuickBooks Online to my industry?

Law firm?
Medical Practice?
Online retailer?

Pet groomer?

Every industry is different and so are their accounting needs. We want to ensure you have the best setup in QuickBooks for your business.

We’re working on creating more industry specific QuickBooks information for our customers. While we do that, we’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas on what information would help you setup your type of business. Please let us know what you think by filling out our 2-question survey or by responding below. 

-The QuickBooks Team

4 Comments 4
lynda
Community Champion

Hello @Kari_G:

I actually have preset COA's for most industries.  I work with law firms as my niche and have a specific one that I modify by the type of Law firm that I work with.  

But I was a generalist for many years and also have COA's for many industries.  I'd be glad to share!

Lynda

Kari_G

Hi @lynda

We are so excited to hear about your enthusiasm for this project. We would love to chat more about engaging your help and will reach out to you via private message.

It sounds like you have a lot of expertise with Law Firms, do you have other industry standard settings aside from chart of accounts that you apply during setup? For instance, do you have any presets related to reporting, account settings, billing and invoicing, or any other daily processes?

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon

Kari

lynda
Community Champion

Yes, @Kari_G: I have workflows and apps that I use.  It's a very specific, streamlined process.  Would love to chat. 

Lynda

AdrianG001
Level 4

Use The QuickBooks Easy Step Interview. ...

Familiarize Yourself With QuickBooks Home Screen. ...

Customize QuickBooks Icon Bar. ...

Customize Chart of Accounts. ...

Set Up Relevant Accounts For Online Download. ...

Connect Your Email to QuickBooks. ...

Edit QuickBooks Preferences

Regards,

Adrian Gates

Need to get in touch?

Contact us