Can i import more banking ?? Id like to do back 8 months if possible

Looking to get more than 3 months banking imported. Is it possible
Solved
Best answer September 01, 2017

Best Answers
Raywhite28
Level 7

It's your bank that controls what us available for downloading & not QuickBooks. QuickBooks will download what us available. Check with your bank.

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
msanzya
Level 2

Read this:

QuickBooks Online connects to thousands of financial institutions so you can automatically download bank transactions. When you first connect your account QuickBooks downloads the last 90 days of transactions. If QuickBooks Online doesn't connect to your bank yet (or if you need more than 90 days of transactions), you may be able to bring bank transactions into QuickBooks Online if your bank supports certain types of file downloads (QFX, QBO, CSV, and OFX). You can then upload the file into QuickBooks Online.

Note: QuickBooks Online only supports files sizes up to 350 KB (kilobytes). If you're downloading a lot of transactions, you may need to download smaller date ranges.

Find full thread here: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1145233-can-i-upload-bank-transactions-can-i-import-more-than-...

Hope this would be usefull.

Msanzya

Raywhite28
Level 7

It's your bank that controls what us available for downloading & not QuickBooks. QuickBooks will download what us available. Check with your bank.
Frantravel
Level 1

oh I see thank you 

Chrisboy
Level 1

This is not true. Mint (also by intuit) can download all bank transactions. Why can’t quickbooks do the same?

JessT

Hi Chrisboy,

msanzya is right about how QuickBooks downloads bank transactions. Only the ones for the past 90 days are downloaded when you connect an account. Then, the rest can be exported from your bank and uploaded to the Banking page.

If you have a suggestion about this, feel free to send one. Just click on the Gear icon and choose Feedback.

Suggestions make us aware of the things you like to add on the product. In fact, we've made enhancements based on product suggestions.

If you have other questions, you can join us back here. Thanks!

Chrisboy
Level 1

The gear icon is just a settings page and there is no link in there to submit feedback.

Can you send the link in here instead?

Need to get in touch?

Contact us